Serves: 4, approximately 1 1/2 cups per serving Cook Time: 20 minutes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: None
2 tablespoons olive oil
11/2 cups portabella mushroom caps, sliced
11/2 cups cremini mushrooms, sliced
1 cup oyster mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon fresh thyme 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
1/4 cup shallots, minced
1 cup celery, chopped
2 tablespoons flour
4 cups vegetable stock 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Turn the Instant Pot to the sauté setting and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Working in batches if necessary, add the mushrooms to the cooker and season with the fresh thyme and balsamic Sauté the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes until they are softened and the balsamic vinegar has reduced.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove the mushrooms from the cooker and set aside.
- Add the remaining olive oil to the cooker while remaining on the sauté setting.
- Add the garlic, shallot and celery. Sauté the mixture for 5
- Add the mushrooms back into the cooker, along with the flour, and stir.
- Next, add in the vegetable stock and season with salt and black pepper, as desired.
- Seal the cooker and select the pressure cook setting.
- Cook on high for lo minutes.
- Release the steam from the cooker using the quick release
- Carefully remove the cover and let any remaining steam
- Serve garnished with fresh parsley.
Calories 116.6, Total Fat 7.3 g, Saturated Fat 1.o g, Cholesterol o.o mg, Total Carbohydrates 11.3 g, Sugars 3.3 g, Dietary Fiber 1.5 g, Sodium 1.3 g, Potassium 335.0 mg, Protein 2.9 g