Serves: 6, approximately 1 1/2 cups per serving Cook Time: 11 minutes
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Passive Time: 5 minutes
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
1 cup leeks, sliced thin
2 cups portabella mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup dry red wine or cooking sherry
2 cups summer squash, sliced
1 teaspoon rosemary 1 teaspoon oregano 1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
2 cups vegetable broth
1 cup water
2 cups tomatoes, chopped 1 tablespoon tomato paste 1 lb. small pasta of choice 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Place the olive oil in the Instant Pot and choose the sauté
- Once the oil is hot, add in the garlic and leeks. Sauté the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Next, add in the portabella mushrooms and red wine. Cook, while stirring, for 3 minutes or until the wine reduces.
- Next, add in the summer squash and season the mixture with the rosemary, oregano, sea salt and black pepper.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except for the fresh basil.
- Seal the cooker and, using the pressure cook option, cook for 5 minutes.
- Once the 5 minutes is up, press the cancel button and let the pot sit for 5 minutes.
- Use the quick release option to release the steam from the
- Stir in the fresh basil just before serving, or serve with the fresh basil as a garnish on top.
Calories 279.7, Total Fat 4.7 g, Saturated Fat 0.4 g, Cholesterol o.o mg, Total Carbohydrates 47.0 g, Sugars 5.1 g, Dietary Fiber 5.8 g, Sodium 383.2 mg, Potassium 388.5 nzg, Protein 12.1 g