Serves: 4, approximately 1 1/4 cups per serving Cook Time: 15 minutes
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Passive Time: None
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons shallots, minced
1 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
1 teaspoon smoked paprika 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
1 28-ounce can stewed tomatoes, chopped with liquid
1 cup vegetable stock
1 cup unsweetened coconut milk ‘/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
Seasoned croutons for garnish (optional)
- Place the olive oil in the Instant Pot and turn it to the sauté setting.
- Add the shallots, roasted red peppers, thyme, smoked
paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Sauté for 5 minutes or until the shallots are tender.
- Next, add in the stewed tomatoes, including any liquid, and
the vegetable stock.
- Seal the cooker and turn it to the pressure cook setting.
- Cook on high for lo minutes.
- Using the quick release option, release the steam from the
- Carefully remove the lid and then add in the unsweetened
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until creamy.
- Garnish with fresh basil and seasoned croutons, if desired,
Calories 131.1, Total Fat 4.6 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol o.o mg, Total Carbohydrates 22.6 g, Sugars 16.o g, Dietary Fiber 4.8 g, Sodium 751.3 mg, Potassium 26.8 mg, Protein 2.6 g